Contact Us

Walker County Children’s Advocacy Center

1619 Alabama Avenue
Jasper, AL 35501

Phone: (205) 387-8324
Fax: (205) 387-8812

Report Abuse

If you know or suspect that a child is being abused, please call the county Department of Human Resources or call 9-1-1. See below for additional contact information.


Walker County Department of Human Resources 
(205) 387-5400

The Walker County District Attorney’s Office 
(205) 384-7272

The Walker County Sheriff’s Department 
(205) 302-6464

Sumiton Police Department 
(205) 648-3261

Dora Police Department 
(205) 648-9110

Parrish Police Department 
(205) 686-9991

Carbon Hill Police Department 
(205) 924-4411

Cordova Police Department 
(205) 483-7378

Oakman Police Department 
(205) 622-3200

Jasper Police Department 
(205) 221-2121

Your financial support is critical to our success in helping make a profound difference in the lives of the children we serve.

Whether it’s through a one-time donation or monthly pledge, your financial contributions help WCCAC sustain our efforts towards helping victims of child abuse in Walker County.